Join the Class of 2021’s VIP Sessions!!
The time is HERE & NOW! We’ve opened up to accept bookings for our 2021 VIP sessions!!
We’re looking for ladies graduating high school in 2021, that not only want more out of their senior portraits, but want a variety of unique editorial photo shoots! Our team specializes in senior photography and our Senior VIP sessions gets the top of the line benefits, sessions, and experience!!
So if you’re a 2021 high school senior and would love to be apart of our VIP sessions, then click the button below and start the experience that you’ll love all through your senior year!
Deadline January 31st, 2020
You don’t have to be great to start. But you DO have to start to be great. – zig zagler
I’d love to have everyone be apart of the VIP sessions, but I can only offer this opportunity to a limited number of 2021 seniors. I always get seniors saying, “I wish I would’ve booked the VIP sessions instead of waiting!!”
This year, we’re offering a more personalized experience for our VIP sessions by offering private sessions. This gives us more time to focus on YOU! So what’s included when you’re part of our VIP sessions?
- Personal luxury mini session (March-May)
- Personal couture senior session (June-July)
- Pre-session consultation
- Professional stylized hair & makeup
- Session time up to 4 hours
- Senior Video
- Premiere ordering consultation
- RSVP Prom Shoot (December 2020-Actual date announced in October 2020)
- Personalized referral cards and the opportunity to make referral cash!!
- Opportunity for additional editorial shoots
- Opportunity to be showcased in Area Woman magazine
- First, contact me for more information. Spots are limited. I have specific dates and locations for the luxury mini sessions and we want to make sure they fit your schedule. We’ll also need to discuss a date for your personal couture session.
- Second, once you’ve looked over session dates, you’ll receive a booking proposal email to pay your session fee of $425* (Valued over a $1000) and sign the terms & conditions.
- Minimum $800 order required on prints, products, and digital files. Our clients invest $2500 on average; however, you decide your investment.
Here’s the information you’ve all been waiting for! What are the benefits of being part of the VIP sessions…
1. Multiple Sessions:
Our motto is “You’re a senior for an entire year…why limit your senior pictures to one day!?!?” Being part of our senior VIP sessions, you not only get a (1)luxury mini session, but you also get your very own (2)personal session. The session is custom designed around you! We also partner with RSVP Prom for a (3)prom session. Finally, I personally work on a couple editorial shoots throughout the year that I need a model for. So if you were keeping count, thats THREE sessions, plus an opportunity for more!! So…do you just want one basic senior session this upcoming year or do you want MULTIPLE amazing photo shoots? I know what I would choose!
2. Professionally Stylized:
Being a high school junior/senior is stressful. Between homework, part time jobs, and school activities, it seems like shopping for your senior portraits gets pushed to the back burner. Why not let a professional stylize you? Our VIP luxury sessions are professionally stylized by local boutiques! This year I’m proud to announce that Francesca’s & RSVP Prom will be stylizing our team for their luxury & prom sessions. They will help you look your best and be on trend.
Not only does your attire matter, but why stress about your hair & makeup. Let our well trained stylists pamper you and make you look your best! We work with some of the best in the area: Formal Elegance hair and makeup Ashley Trappen & Millionhair by Meresa. For the ladies, professionally styled hair & makeup is included with your Luxury Mini and your Personal Couture Session.
Not only do the girls booking VIP sessions get a MAJOR discount on their senior session, but they also get discounts with some of our local boutiques. Being able to save on outfits for your senior session or your future Prom attire can be a huge savings. We also offer “VIP only” referral CASH to our team.
4. Luxury Locations:
Location, Location, Location! This is a very important part to making your senior pictures unique and eye catching. We want to give our VIP sessions luxury locations. That’s why we work with some of the best realtors & property owners in the area to secure unique, beautiful locations, that set the best portraits.
The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. – Eleanor Roosevelt
So…what are you waiting for!?!? Get your name in now to see if you can be part of our VIP sessions. This opportunity is very limited and won’t last long!! Deadline January 31st, 2020!!